Two of the 7 Rhythms have been changed to better express healthy rhythms of discipleship the Church is called to practice
- We believe we don’t actually practice freedom from strongholds – it’s a gift given by God and received by people when we repent
- Repentance encompasses confession, surrender, turning away from sin to the freedom and life Jesus offers.
- Followers of Jesus are called, specifically, to practice this rhythm throughout the Bible.
- We want to call people to a broader rhythm of “worship” in all circumstances of their lives.
- Celebration is one expression of worship – you can worship with a glad and sincere heart. You can also worship in times of mourning, pain, and suffering.
- The focus of celebration can be on both people and God. While this is great as a Rooted event, we want to direct people to God-centered worship as a rhythm in daily life.
Purchase Note: We recommend ordering the exact number of books you will need, as we have a restricted return and refund policy.